Kitchen Stove Fire at a Local Hospital
SERVPRO of Winter Haven got an emergency call from a local hospital stating that they had a fire with their kitchen stove. They were highly upset, of course because of the fire, but they were mostly worried about having the ability to feed all of the patients, staff and visitors who are within the hospital.
SERVPRO of Winter Haven was able to clean all of the soot and smoke damage within the entire affected area, which went beyond the kitchen doors, because as we all know those small particles can travel quite far. While part of the crew was working on the air quality and soot clean up others were working on the stove itself. Please notice the difference in the pictures.
Another great job by SERVPRO of Winter Haven. "Like it never even happened."