If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (877) 716-1520

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Causes of House Fire

4/20/2022 (Permalink)

A house fire can be caused by many things but one of the leading causes is cooking equipment. Stoves, Microwaves, and Burners, all have the potential to cause some serious damage. Knowing some safety tips when using these items can prevent fires. If you are cooking something, never leave it unattended, always keep a fire extinguisher in your home, be cautious when cooking with grease and never put metal in a microwave. If you have any damages call SERVPRO.

SERVPRO of Winter Haven is a Florida State licensed Certified Building Contractor, Mold Remediator, and Mold Assessor. We are IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) certified in Fire/Water/Mold clean-up & restoration. Call us at 863-551-5004, we are always here to help.

Source: https://www.nfpa.org/Public-Education/By-topic/Top-causes-of-fire

Other News

View Recent Posts