There was water damage that happened in Kissimmee FL. It was caused by an overflowing sink that went unnoticed until it seeped into the next room where the homeowner had been sitting. This caused water to travel throughout the home. Anything can happen, so it is best to expect the unexpected and have a plan of action for moments like this.
SERVPRO of Winter Haven is a Florida State licensed Certified Building Contractor, Mold Remediator, and Mold Assessor. We are IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) certified in Fire/Water/Mold clean-up & restoration. Call us at 863-551-5004, we are always here to help 24/7.